Amdocs has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amdocs Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
Amdocs is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes and workarounds, and reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech from ENTC , CSE,IT,ENC discipline Only.
- Throughout 60% with no year down
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- knowledge of programming languages.
At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and the Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat, or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.