SAP has announced a job notification for the post of Vocational Training Student/Apprentice. A student from Any discipline can apply for SAP Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
SAP Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Vocational Training Student/Apprentice|
|Salary||23,000 per month|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
SAP is hiring for the role of Vocational Training Student/Apprentice.
- Work in a paid position while pursuing your masters from BITs Pilani
- Apply your theoretical learning in real-world situations
- Receive world-class structured learning, coaching, and mentoring
- Get exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work collaboratively to solve business challenges
- Opportunity to be considered for permanent positions after 50% completion of program studies (*conditions apply)
- Candidates must be from BSc (Comp Sc, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics)/ BCA
- Minimum 60% required in 10th and 12th
- Minimum aggregate of 70% required in the first 4/5 semesters of B.Sc/ BCA Degree
- No backlogs at the time of joining
Joining date: August 2022
Technologies: Cloud Foundry, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Serverless, Google Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, Android, iOS, Open Stack, in Memory computing.
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Apply for Accenture