DELL has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for DELL Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
DELL Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||6 – 8 LPA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Dell hiring freshers for the post of Software Engineer
- Develop, test, and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control.
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues.
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance.
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end-user documentation.
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech/BE) from CS/IT/ECE stream
- 2019,2020 and 2021 batch
- An entry-level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems, and databases.
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions.
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Experience in User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects and debugging
- Experience in developing microservices to interact with multiple Cloud providers, Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Storage/drive integration
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- Experience in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Oracle