BPCL Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Apprentice. A student from various disciplines can apply for the BPCL Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
BPCL Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||08 February 2023|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Apprentice.
- Graduate Apprentice :
- B.Tech/B.E Degree (Full time Course) in Fire Technology & Safety Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized Institute /College & University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum marks relaxed up to 50% or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- B.Sc in Chemistry (Full time course) or equivalent like industrial Chemistry, etc. with minimum 50% marks from recognized Institute /College & University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum Marks relaxed up to 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- B.Com (Full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a from recognized Institute College & University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum Marks relaxed up to 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Diploma in Engineering (Furl time course) in the respective discipline with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from State Board of Technical Educationl recognized Indian University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum Marks relaxed up to 50% for SC/ST candidates).
- 18-27 years (DOB between 01.09.1995 to 01.09.2004). Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for capgemini||Apply for Tata Elxsi|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for mahindra|
Graduate Apprentice: 14 Posts
- Fire & Safety – 05 Posts
- Quality Assurance – 05 Posts
- HR/Finance/ Commercial – 04 Posts
Diploma Apprentice: 52 Posts
- Chemical/Petrochemical – 25 Posts
- Mechanical – 12 Posts
- Electrical – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation/ECE – 06 Posts
- Civil – 03 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 18,000/Month
- Graduate Apprentice: 18,000 – 25,000/Month
BPCL Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their marks in the qualifying Engineering degree examination.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on APPLY HERE
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
For Detail Notification: Click here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Important Dates :
- Online application starting date – 28 January 2023
- Last date for enrolling in web portal to apply to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited-Bina Refinery – 06 February 2023
- Last date for applying to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited-Bina Refinery – 08 February 2023
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for Citi||Apply for IBM|