Infosys has announced a job notification for the post of GIS Freshers. A student from any discipline can apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Infosys Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||GIS Freshers|
Infosys is hiring candidates for the post of GIS Freshers.
- Freshers who are interested GIS /Navigation Domain
- Proficient with basic computer knowledge
- Excellent website research & navigation skills
- Should be good in reading/understanding/interpretation of the content
- Candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments, comfortable to work in night shifts (Rotational)
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpretation and active listening skills
- Should have good command over English Grammar and Fluency in English
- Managing ample amount of outbound calls in a timely manner following the scripts when handling different subjects/scenarios
- Ability to quickly and efficiently assimilate process knowledge
- Effective probing & analyzing skills and capable of doing a multi-tasking of voice & data entry.
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
About Infosys :
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
If interested, please share your updated resume along with the below details to [email protected]
Total Experience (If applicable):
Willingness to work in Night shifts (Rotational):
Current CTC(If applicable):
Notice Period (If applicable):
Re-location to Hyderabad(if-any):