Byju’s has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Byju’s Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Byju’s Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||₹7.5 – 12 LPA|
Apply for mindtree
Apply for BSF
Apply for siemens
Apply for CGI
Apply for Indian Coast Guard
- Writes high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoid surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/BCA from any stream
- Proficient in ReactJS.
- Good Exposure in AngularJS and VueJS.
- Solid understanding of web markup and SEO Principles.
- Good understanding of module bundling tools like web packs.
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going abroad.
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a given job.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Byju’s Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for accenture