Siemens has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Software Developer \ Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer. A student from any stream can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Siemens Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Junior Software Developer \ Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer|
|Salary||3.6- 8 LPA|
Siemens is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Software Developer \ Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing, and development related to the Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, test and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation, test, and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Teamwork in agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology space.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries.
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation, and execution
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Analyzing test results and working close with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off-campus Graduate).
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming concepts and C#
- Good communication skills, Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of English
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as an advantage
About Siemens :
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and the globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for accenture