Caterpillar has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 4.6 LPA|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
- The key role of this entry-level engineering position is to learn and assist: to gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures
- Provide assistance to a project team or others in the workgroup
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems; communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units; contribute to the design of new products and processes;
- Perform product and process maintenance
- Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Production / Automobile, Computer Science, or Materials Science
- Good Understanding of Engineering Graphics / Drawings
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- Technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
At Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment, and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Caterpillar Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Caterpillar selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Caterpillar Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|