Caterpillar has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 4.6 LPA|
|Experience||2018 & 2019 batch|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
- The key role of this entry-level engineering position is to learn and assist: to gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures
- Provide assistance to a project team or others in the workgroup
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems; communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units; contribute to the design of new products and processes;
- Perform product and process maintenance
- Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Production / Automobile from 2018 & 2019 batch
- Good Understanding of Engineering Graphics / Drawings
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- Technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
At Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment, and sustainability come to life in the way we work. We make sure our employees feel continuously challenged while also supported. We provide professional growth opportunities, including leadership programs. We celebrate the diversity of our team, while also working together as one Caterpillar.
Apply for Honeywell
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT