Cognizant has announced a job notification for the post of Process Executive. A student from any discipline can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Cognizant Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Process Executive|
Apply for wipro
Apply for salesforce
Apply for upstox
Apply for SAP
Apply for dxc-technology
Apply for capgemini.
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the post of Process Executive – Data.
- Administering and helping to manage Client’s Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
- Client products to the customer (Analytics, YouTube etc).
- Efficient and timely service delivery across teams for multiple clients
- They work closely with the functional leads to define overall strategies and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity within the process
- They work with the BD team to increase the span of services and add new clients.
- Create and manage Risk and mitigation plans based on discussion with project stakeholders.
- They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
- Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
- Any Graduate (Exclusion: B.E / B.Tech / MCA)
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers