Oracle has announced a job notification for the post of UX Design Intern. A student from Any discipline can apply for Oracle Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Oracle Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||UX Design Intern|
|Experience||2022 Pass out|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Accenture
Apply for American Express
- You will join a cohort of creative young professionals in an exciting program designed to immerse you in the fundamentals of UX Design, as well as guide you in exploring your budding design interests.
- Throughout the 8-week internship program, you will receive ongoing mentorship while participating in boot-camp-style workshops.
- Upon successful completion of your 8-week internship, you’ll have the chance to apply for a full-time, paid position that aligns with your interests and skillset
- Currently enrolled, a full-time undergraduate student in your junior or senior year, or a master student in a graduate program
- Available full-time, 40 hours per week during the workweek for an 8 -10 week period during summer 2022.
- You have a passion for design and a burning interest in entering the UX Design field
- Emerging creative professional with a passion for crafting experiences for a diverse community of users
- Interested in becoming an excellent storyteller: passionate about improving creative techniques to tell a compelling story
- Have deep empathy and a passion for understanding people, uncovering their values and unspoken needs, and crafting solutions with these values and needs at the heart of it all
- Have specific skills, or the desire to grow your skill set in one or more of the following areas: Strategy & Innovation, UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space