Deloitte has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Analyst Payroll. A student from any stream can apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Deloitte Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||₹ 3.6 LakhsPA*|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst – Payroll
- Resolving various payroll inquiries from employees or HR, understanding basic payroll transactions and terminology for our organization through different applications
- Co-ordinating Benefits for the eligible employees for different States
- Making employee life cycle changes to an employee record
- Coordinating and working with the team that processes all separations, salary continuations, transfers process payroll/personnel data changes, withholding tax compliance, social security direct deposits, salary changes, sign on bonuses, employee loans and reimbursement for various activities within the payroll
- Handle the basics of the position following the specific instructions, guidelines and set procedures.
- Computing the Leave Payouts for the employees on Leave of absence with stringent deadlines.
- Liaise and coordinate with the HR operations team, other colleagues in the Payroll Team on the scheduled activities.
- Working on Visa verification statuses
- Collecting wage claims, processing W2C’s and 221’s
- Ensure strict compliance to PII guidelines.
- Any Graduate, preferably in finance
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP HR systems and accounting packages
- In-depth experience with payroll processing activities, analysis and management reporting
- Good understanding of business terminology, business operations, and financial policies and internal controls
- Integrity and high ethical standards and commitment to data privacy
- Ability to work in a flexible, high pressure and client-driven work environment
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills required
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, document, and report concisely
- A typing speed of 30 to 40 words per minute with data entry capabilities at 4000 keys per hour with 5% or fewer errors
- Good verbal, written communication, and documentation skills
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce