EY Careers Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Associate at EY. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Associate. All the necessary details about EY Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
EY Careers Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹4.6 LPA*|
|Experience||0 – 1Yr|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
EY Careers Recruitment Job Description:
EY is hiring candidates for the post of Associate.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions.
- Strong domain knowledge of various products of financial markets and understands financial terms.
- Demonstrate professionalism, industry competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the Onshore teams.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in an unstructured & complex environment requiring out of box thinking, logical reasoning.
- Research and gather required information from various external and internal sources.
- Ability to learn and understand the EY’s Risk Management policies as well as familiarity with other Risk Management initiatives outside of area of expertise.
- Ability to keep confidential sensitive information.
- Interest in working with a culturally diverse team from around the globe to design, develop, and deploy programs and share knowledge.
- Team player and active listener with the ability to respond to and develop the ideas of others.
EY Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate / post-graduate with 0-1 year of relevant experience.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Be capable of working using own initiative, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have strong analytical and interpretation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good academic background.
- Advanced MS office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for EY Careers 2023?
To apply for the EY 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
EY Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the EY selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the EY Salary for freshers?
The average of 4.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|