Genpact is looking to hire for the post of Process Associate DevOps. A student from any discipline can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Genpact Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Process Associate DevOps|
Apply for infosys
Apply for DELL
Apply for hero-motocorp
Apply for accenture
Apply for cisco
Apply for digilocker
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills, and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of the Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on the social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Diploma or above, experience in the technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- Exposure handling cases
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Genpact Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Genpact selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Genpact Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|