HBC has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for the HBC recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HBC Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
HBC is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee.
- Perform state/federal tax calculations & payments, reports
- Day-to-day contact with the onshore payroll teams for payroll processing activities.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to learn concepts and new tasks quickly
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and top-notch accuracy in completion of work
- Unwavering first-rate customer service
- Personable, courteous, can-do attitude
- Excellent team spirit, supportive of team mates, with flexible attitude is imperative
- A fresher with a degree from any background
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication verbal and written
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking
- Willing to work in flexible shifts.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their Omni-Channel platforms, while unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America.
HBC Recruitment 2023– Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HBC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the HBC trainee Salary for freshers?
The average Trainee salary at Hudson’s Bay Company ranges between ₹ 2.5 Lakhs to ₹ 5 Lakhs per year based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for genpact||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|