HDFC has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee. A student from any discipline can apply for HDFC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HDFC Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
Apply for DRDO
Apply for accenture
Apply for broadridge
Apply for deloitte
Apply for salesforce
Apply for genpact
HDFC is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee.
- Achievement of business plan targets in terms of volume growth, product mix and market share.
- Responsibility for Dealer network management & expansion.
- Managing Sales Profitability and target accomplishments for the assigned portfolio.
- Promotion of business & Institutional sales.
- Planning& executive sales promotion plans & activities.
- Effective cost management.
- Responsible for controlling early delinquency.
- Conducting a detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends and tracking competitor activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning the selling strategies
Any Graduate from any stream
- Sales, Commercial vehicle, LCV, ICV, HCV, MCV, SCV, Team handling, Vehicle Finance
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for HDFC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for infosys||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.