Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is looking to hire for the post of Apprenticeship. A student from various disciplines can apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
HPCL Recruitment 2022:
Apply for zoho
Apply for HAL
Apply for hp- intern
Apply for Amazon intern
Apply for wipro
Apply for HCL
- Engineers Graduated in Mechanical Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering/ IT
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Communication & Computer Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering(Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Computer Science & Engineering(Data Science)Energy Engineering
Environment Pollution & Control Engineering
Fine Art/Sculpture/Commercial Etc.
Food Process Engineering
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Regional & Town Planning Telecommunication & Engineering
- who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2019 onwards are eligible to apply Candidates passed out prior to 01-04-2019 are not eligible for apprenticeship
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC-NC category must have 60% aggregate whereas candidates
belonging to SC/ST/PwBD (VH/HH/OH) must have 50% aggregate marks in all years/ semesters
in qualifying examinations.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 25 years as on 07-01-2022. Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC, and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
Candidates applying for HPCL on the NATS portal after 14-01-2022 will not be considered.
- Candidates fulfilling all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interviews which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on the NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS
portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST”
and select the option “Find Establishment” from drop-down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e.
Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on the option “Search
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appear. Candidates need to click on the Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select the “Apply” button.
- Once the candidate clicks the “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”