Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Project Engineer. The student from Any Engineering discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Wipro.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2021
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Apply for mindtree
Apply for BSF
Apply for siemens
Apply for CGI
Apply for Indian Coast Guard
Wipro hiring candidates for the role of Project Engineer for the PAN India location.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th– All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2021 or 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for the coding tests: Java, C, C++, or Python.
Last date to apply: May 22, 2022
Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
Service agreement: 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro-rata basis
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.