Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is looking to hire for the post of Apprenticeship. A student from various disciplines can apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
HPCL Recruitment 2023:
|Last Date||20 January 2023|
Apply for zoho
Apply for HAL
Apply for hp- intern
Apply for Amazon intern
Apply for wipro
Apply for HCL
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science
- With 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC
- 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*) Candidates.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 25 years. Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC, and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
- The selection process includes the Interview.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interviews which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January/February 2023.
- All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview.
- Final offer for Apprenticeship Training would be subject to clearing the Medical Test as per HPCL standards and submission of all documents / certificates towards proof of Age, Qualifications, Caste, Medical certificate of PwBD and medical fitness etc.., as may be applicable.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on the NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS
portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST”
and select the option “Find Establishment” from drop-down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e.
Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on the option “Search
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appear. Candidates need to click on the Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select the “Apply” button.
- Once the candidate clicks the “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”
Contact Details :
All queries pertaining to the selection process may be addressed to HPCL-VR Apprentice Engagement Team:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 033-33005164