Infosys is looking to hire for the post of Systems Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Infosys Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 April 2022|
Apply for GS LAb
Apply for accenture
Apply for brambles
Apply for intel
Apply for wipro
Apply for unacademy
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Check percentage criteria pdf
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from2019/2020/2021/2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group
- Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test. Details of Infosys online test are: Total test duration – 100 minutes
Section Skill Tested No of Question Time allocated Section I Reasoning Ability 15 25 minutes Section II Technical Ability 10 35 minutes Section III Verbal Ability 20 20 minutes Section IV Pseudo-code 5 10 minutes Section V Numerical Puzzle 4 10 minutes
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.