Microsoft has announced a job notification for the post of Support Engineer Internship A student from any discipline can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Microsoft Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Support Engineer Internship|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Oracle
Apply for infosys
Microsoft is hiring freshers for the post of Support Engineer Internship.
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment thats would need to work in diffrent Shift timing.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology.
- DevOps Systems: Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), GitHub Enterprise, Atlassian
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud
- Languages and Compilers: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5
- Developer Tools such as Visual Studio, Unity, Eclipse
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root causes and develop solutions.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services