PhonePe has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from Computer Science can apply for PhonePe Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
PhonePe Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
- You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications You will need to think of platforms & reuse
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution
- Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 2021 and 2022 batch
- Excellent coding skills
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of database
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for microchip
Apply for Salesforce