SAP has announced a job notification for the post of Software-Development Operations. A student from Any discipline can apply for SAP Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
SAP Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software-Development Operations|
SAP is hiring for the role of Software-Development Operations.
- Analysis of business requirements, modeling, design, implementation, and test based on SAP’s programming model
- Collaborate with other development teams and product management colleagues at Globalization Services who provide localization requirements
- Responsibility to ensure high-quality deliverables, create and execute test cases, reviews of specifications, design reviews, code reviews.
- Solid coding skills with a strong focus on quality and completeness
- Drive individual topics aligned with the overall product
- Be flexible & open to working in any software development technologies based on advances in technology like HANA, Java, Python, Fiori, etc.
- Be a part of an agile (SCRUM) development team
- Degree in Engineering / MCA or similar
- 0 to 3 years of hands-on experience in application development (Core Java, Python, Spring Boot, RESTful Services, HANA, OData, SQL, UI, modeling, and design)
- A passionate pioneer in technology with a Cloud development mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent understating of OOPs, Design patterns, algorithms, data structures, recursive programming
- Good Understanding of Database (Structured & Un Structured), oDATA
- Knowledge containerization using Kubernetes, Dockers would be a Plus
- Very good communication skills
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Apply for Accenture