Myntra Off Campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Partner Consultant at Myntra. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Partner Consultant. All the necessary details about Myntra Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About Myntra :
Myntra is India’s Largest Online Fashion store which commands over 60% of the online market for fashion post its merger with Flipkart. Myntra has been a frontrunner in many futuristic initiatives. The Personal care category is one of the focused category of the platform which is poised for tremendous growth in terms of business and team structure.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Myntra Off Campus Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Partner Consultant|
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Myntra Off Campus Job Description:
Myntra is hiring candidates for the post of Partner Consultant.
Myntra Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Being an integral part of operations for the team – work closely with all team members to help scale various experiences.
- Be a key contributor to Sales/ Events led operations by delivering operational excellence by working closely with revenue and category stakeholders.
- Take the onus of Store and link creation through various tools (Smartstore, Biro) and interfaces and be adept at working with wireframes.
- Work in close coordination with Creative and Design teams to be able to deliver the apt creative experienceCollaborate with tech teams to solve for better merchandising opportunities by refining tools (Dexter, Smart store, Biro)
- Undertake special projects time to time for overall impact – Optimize banners, links by looking at data
Myntra Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
Adobe Careers Preferred skill:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical & numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.
- Ability to multitask and showcase strong ownership across different projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Basic excel.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Myntra Off Campus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Myntra Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Myntra selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Myntra Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|