Sony is looking to hire for the post of Interns Entertainment Technology. A student from any discipline can apply for Sony Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Sony Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Interns Entertainment Technology|
Apply for HAL
Apply for hp- intern
Apply for Amazon intern
Apply for wipro
Apply for HCL
- Create necessary design and confirm with the mentors
- Prepare system analysis and identify various software components for this development
- Develop the various components as per directions from the Mentors
- Update weekly progress and provide detailed progress report every 2 weeks
- Have frequent interaction with mentors and clarify the way forward
- Independently create algorithms for data generation and inferencing.
- Present the solution for the final dissertation in a proper report.
- Provide all the source code and related data to the organization.
Pursuing Graduation or Masters in Technology, final year or pre-final year with specialization in Computer Science and Engineering OR Electronics and communication OR information technology; having good academic records and strong talent in programming.
- Programming proficiency in any of object oriented programming languages C++/JAVA
- Smart contract programming such as Solidity is preferrable. Ability to learn quickly if candidate do not have knowledge.
Sony’s purpose is simple. We aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Sony Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.