Tata Communications has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development/IT Architecture. A student from Any discipline can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Post Name||Software Development/IT Architecture|
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the post of Software Development/IT Architecture.
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation, and improving operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS, etc.
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging, and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities
- Any Graduate from any stream
- knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices
- Good communication skills, ability to solve problems.
- Interpersonal skills, Innovation.
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.