Trellix is looking to hire for the post of Software Development Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Trellix Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Trellix Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
Apply for HAL
Apply for hp- intern
Apply for Amazon intern
Apply for wipro
Apply for HCL
- Work with Agile process for iteration-based development.
- Understand the product/module requirement and come up with required test plans and scripts for automated testing.
- Interact with architects and product management teams and working towards resolving bugs, ensuring that the product meets the quality and usability expectations.
- Hands-on authoring of test cases and test code combined with test execution.
- Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product’s testing strategy.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting in local and production environments.
- Ability to test/automate Cloud/Hybrid deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product.
- Closely work with Support team in timely triage of customer cases including recreation of issues and verification of bug fixes.
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any stream
- Relevant years of professional work experience.
- Should have strong proficiency in functional and non-functional testing, including experience of code review / bug analysis, development of test tools, designing test cases and contribution to effective test planning.
- Good understanding of Quality Process/Test Lifecycle, overall SDLC process such as Agile/SCRUM.
- Knowledge & hands-on Java/Python/Shell/Perl scripting experience
- Understanding of Linux Operating system & comfortable with basic administration.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS deployments is strongly desired.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Trellix Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.