Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Project Engineer. The student from Any Engineering discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Wipro.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2021
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Wipro hiring candidates for the role of Project Engineer for the PAN India location.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- Only full-time courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of Passing 2020 & 2021
Branch of Study:
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except for Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food technology
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for the coding tests: Java, C, C++, or Python.
Service Agreement:- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for Zebra Technologies
Apply for Salesforce