Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from Any Engineering discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2021
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 to 1 year|
Apply for NASDAQ
Wipro hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver clear analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures for project work
- Complete system configuration and testing to ensure the system is operating per requirements
- Coordinate, coach, and develop team members on technology and quality assurance fundamentals
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Graduates in BCA, B.SC -IT, B.Sc-CS, BE, B-tech & MCA graduates.
- All Branches Allowed.
- Experience 0- 1 year
- Ready to sign a service agreement for 1 year
- Should be familiar with testing concepts & SDLC
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Work-life balance with the 5-day work week
- Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and [email protected]
Service Agreement:- 1 year
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Apply for GE Renewable Energy