Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of System and Application Services Associate. A student from Any discipline can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Accenture Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||System and Application Services Associate|
|Salary||₹2.7- ₹3.7 LPA|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of System and Application Services Associate.
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical, and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments.
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.