Aditya Birla Off Campus 2023: Are you an undergraduate looking for a promising career opportunity? Aditya Birla invites you to join their Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive. they are actively seeking candidates for the role of Finance Trainee. To qualify, you should hold a bachelor’s degree. Aditya Birla Job Openings in 2023 provide a gateway to the dynamic IT industry for emerging talent. If you are looking to kickstart your career with Aditya Birla. Don’t miss out on the chance you’ve been waiting for! For additional information, please refer to the section below.
About Aditya Birla:
Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 140,000 employees belonging to 100 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom, cement, financial services, fashion retail and renewable energy. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Aditya Birla Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Aditya Birla|
|Post Name||Finance Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹6.2 LPA*(Expected)|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Aditya Birla Off Campus 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Managing accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Making corrections to inaccurate entries
- Tracking inventory
- Completing other tasks as required by supervisors
- Liaising with investors
- Processing accounting records
- Dealing with phone queries
- Preparing account reconciliation
- Setting up new investments
- Assisting with financial and management accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Assisting with managing client expectations and deadlines
- Assisting with the preparation of personal and business tax returns
- Carrying out bookkeeping activities including journal postings and ledger reconciliations
Aditya Birla Off Campus 2023 – Education Qualifications
- ICWAI – Intermediate Exam
- 0-3 Years
Aditya Birla Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in working with large datasets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Also, Apply For
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Careers 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job position at Aditya Birla, and what is the expected salary range?
The job position at Aditya Birla is a Finance Trainee, with an expected salary of up to ₹6.2 LPA*.
What is the experience requirement for this role at Aditya Birla?
Aditya Birla is considering candidates with 0-3 years of experience.
What are the primary responsibilities of a Finance Trainee at Aditya Birla?
The responsibilities include paying bills, creating invoices, managing accounts payables and receivables, tracking inventory, processing accounting records, and assisting with various financial tasks under the supervision of senior staff.
What are the educational qualifications required for this role at Aditya Birla?
Candidates should have cleared the ICWAI Intermediate Exam.
What are the key skill requirements for this role at Aditya Birla?
The role requires strong analytical skills, proficiency in working with large datasets, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.