Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Catalog Associate. A student from any discipline can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Catalog Associate|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Apply for wipro
Apply for salesforce
Apply for upstox
Apply for SAP
Apply for dxc-technology
Apply for capgemini.
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Catalog Associate.
- Passionate about working cross-functionally, thinking strategically, and keeping our users safe while protecting free speech.
- Manage day-to-day PV Compliance Trust & Safety Operations through content moderation and data labeling activities.
- Influence & execute the compliance strategy and drive the operations roadmap with cross-functional teams and drive continuous improvement
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall PV user experience
- Research and stay up to date on key trends and suspicious patterns across policy areas.
- Participate in calibrations
- Review of controversial, sometimes offensive video content in line with PVs community guidelines.
- Participate in on-call emergency escalation rotation as well as after-hours and weekend duty when necessary.
- Be a compliance subject matter expert for the company, and maintain expertise by regularly performing operational core work, handling escalations and quality audits
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Ability to critically evaluate and analyze large datasets
- Excellent communication skills, open, collaborative and proven team player
- Experience working with global teams
- Avid PV user, preferred
- Language proficiency English, Hindi & anyone Indian regional language
- Bachelor’s degree, work experience in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers