India Today has announced a job notification for the post of Full Stack Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for India Today Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Honeywell.
India Today Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||India Today|
|Post Name||Full Stack Engineer|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA*|
Apply for phonepe
Apply for autodesk
Apply for Google
Apply for accenture
Apply for nielsen
Apply for hexaware
India Today is hiring candidates for the post of Full Stack Engineer.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop Automation framework and test scripts in Java/Python using Selenium for Web Automation and using Appium for Mobile Apps Automation.
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts
- Perform thorough functional, user, regression, database and load testing by both manually and automated suite as applicable.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Record all the observations and issues in Jira
- Maintain code repositories and version control in tool such as Github/Gitlab.
- Understand the solution sequence/architectural diagram and elaborate it to design REST API test scenarios, test cases and execute the same
- Perform cross browser testing for websites
- B.Tech or M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills: effective inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Mentor, develop, inspire, and supervise colleagues.
- Have the dynamism, enthusiasm, and attitude of working in a startup like environment. A Fast-paced environment which thrives on innovation and creativity.
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have good communication skills and a confident personality.
About India Today:
At India Today, we in the Digital Innovations Team are working on some exciting new digital products to work across all platforms on Web and Mobile. These products would be in diverse categories such as Sports, News, Public Opinion, Marketplace etc. They would be direct to users, have social and engagement capabilities, experts’ views, e-commerce and a lot other functionality.
How to Apply for India Today Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
India Today Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the India Today selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the India Today Salary for freshers?
The average of 8 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.