AMD India has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for AMD India Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About AMD India :
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
AMD India Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||AMD India|
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Batch||2023 and below|
AMD India is hiring candidates for the post of Software Development Engineer.
- Language implementation and optimization in the open source LLVM compiler framework
- Collaborate with compiler team members spread across other geographic locations
- Represent AMD in open source communities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- Strong background in compilers.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in C, C++, SystemC, Python
- Comfortable with Deep-learning frameworks
- Strong digital logic design fundamentals
How to Apply for AMD India Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Software Development Engineer position at AMD India?
The expected salary is up to ₹9 LPA* for the Software Development Engineer position at AMD India.
What is the preferred experience level for the Software Development Engineer position?
The preferred experience level is 0-1 year for the Software Development Engineer position.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Software Development Engineer position?
Candidates should have a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in EC/CS/EE/Math.
What are the job responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer at AMD India?
The responsibilities include language implementation and optimization in the LLVM compiler framework, collaborating with team members across different locations, and representing AMD in open source communities.
What are the preferred skills for the Software Development Engineer position?
Preferred skills: Compiler expertise, strong C/C++ programming, Clang/LLVM experience, parallel programming knowledge, GPU architecture understanding, proficiency in C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, and programming committee experience (preferred).