IBPS has announced a job notification for the post of Probationary officers/Management Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for IBPS recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
IBPS Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||22/08/2022|
Cisco is hiring candidates for the post of Probationary officers/Management Trainee.
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes/structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Any Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit :
- 20 to 28 years for UR
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
The selection process:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2022:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 2 Aug to 22 Aug 2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 2 Aug to 22 Aug 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam(Mains) – November 2022
- Online Examination(Mains) – November 2022
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2023