IBM has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Systems Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
IBM Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Systems Engineer|
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Systems Engineer.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentatio
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers