Buro Happold has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Infrastructure Engineer. A student from Any civil engineering can apply for Buro Happold Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Buro Happold Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||Buro Happold|
|Post Name||Associate Infrastructure Engineer|
Apply for American Express
Apply for Samsung
Buro Happold hiring for the post of Associate Infrastructure Engineer.
- Manage the delivery of single and/or multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities
- Oversee and review civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Work typically includes drainage, earthworks, highways, pressurized water networks, and other utility coordination.
- Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
- Manage technical staff in the delivery of BIM models and CAD documentation of designs.
- Prepare and review technical reports, specifications,s, and schedules.
- Be responsible for the planning of team workload.
- Mentor and assist more junior members of the team.
- Commit to your own professional CPD and that of the team through knowledge sharing. Facilitate the development of more junior members of the team.
- BE/ B.Tech Civil Engineer
- Have a strong technical background in infrastructure design.
- A willingness to travel.
- A desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D, and Bentley Water/SewerGEMS.
About Buro Happold:
Buro Happold is a British professional services firm that provides engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management, and consulting services for buildings, infrastructure, and the environment
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space