Caterpillar Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate IT Analyst for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Caterpillar. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Company Name||Caterpillar Recruitment|
|Post Name||Associate IT Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2023
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex programs or subroutines.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the development or integration of major system modules and programs.
- Knowledgeable of current operating environment, programming languages, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects. The incumbents are considered the first level of programming expertise and work within defined objectives and instructions from IT people for use in designing, testing and documenting systems and programs.
- Work with finance business users to understand business problems and build solutions / POC and recommendation.
- Works independently on one or more applications or systems. Provide actionable insights and support rollout / implementation.
- Requires Bachelors / master’s degree from a reputed institute with good academic scores in the computer science engineering stream.
- Knowledgeable of current technology including one or more of the following: programming languages, computing software environments, system integration processes, and current development processes and tools.
- Very Strong in programming languages that includes Python and ReactJS
- Strong Knowledge on Framework and stack: – Java, C, C++, NodeJS
- Strong knowledge on database concepts & Strong in SQL
- Knowledge and exposure to Machine Learning models and Algorithms.
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
- Prior working experience in projects / corporates would be an added advantage.
Selection Process: Caterpillar Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Learn more about our Strategy, Governance, History and Brands, as well as the values that guide our conduct.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the qualification required for the Associate IT Analyst position?
The position requires a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science engineering from a reputed institute with good academic scores.
What is the salary range for the Associate IT Analyst position at Caterpillar Recruitment?
The expected salary for the Associate IT Analyst position at Caterpillar Recruitment is up to ₹6 LPA*
What are 3 rounds of interview in IT company?
1. Written/Aptitude test: The first round for most of the companies is written round.
2. Technical interview Round: The next round is a technical interview.
3. HR interview round: The HR interview round is the last round where candidates are judged on the basis of their communication skills, soft skills, confidence level, etc.
What are the job responsibilities of an Associate IT Analyst at Caterpillar Recruitment?
The responsibilities include coding, testing, and debugging programs, identifying and resolving application/technical problems, working on system modules and programs, following development and support processes, collaborating with finance business users, and providing actionable insights and support for implementation.