Cognizant has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Data Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Cognizant Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Junior Data Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹3.6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Data Analyst.
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Performs Migrations / Set up / Close out activities apart from Study Conduct activities under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Airtel Payments Bank agile stream. Airtel values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Junior Data Analyst position?
The eligibility criteria include a graduate/post-graduate/doctorate degree in life sciences/pharmacy/medical sciences/registered nurse.
What is the salary range for the Junior Data Analyst position at Cognizant?
The approximately salary for the Junior Data Analyst position is up to ₹3.6 LPA*.
Are there any preferred skills for this position?
Yes, the preferred skills include being a team player, a quick learner, having good verbal and non-verbal communication skills, and being able to multitask
What is the selection process for Cognizant’s Junior Data Analyst position?
The selection process may involve application screening, online assessments, technical interviews, and HR interviews. The final selection is based on performance in these stages
What level of customer interaction can be expected in this role?
In this role, there will be minimal customer interaction, and it will be conducted under guidance.