Cyient is looking to hire for the post of Trainee Engineer Information Security. A student from any discipline can apply for Cyient Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cyient Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer Information Security|
Apply for zoho
Apply for HAL
Apply for hp- intern
Apply for Amazon intern
Apply for wipro
Apply for HCL
- Ability in articulating information security risks concepts to the business and IT as per the organization’s risk management framework.
- Provide consulting services on Information security controls gap analysis and implementation, risk assessment, data privacy, security incidents and assessment to business and stakeholders.
- Conduct ISMS periodic internal audits and help the business and enabling functions to achieve compliance, sustenance, and continual improvement on ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, organizational security policies, and customer’s requirements.
- Develop training materials, education, and training to employees to raise awareness on Information Security and related culture.
- Capability to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Support in defining, planning, designing and implementing an overall Information security management framework/process for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with service team leaders, functional and business groups at all levels.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients to implement controls for risk mitigation.
- Review various risk factors including problems with physical security, IT security, Human Resource security, Data Privacy, Business continuity of various locations of the organization.
- Work with BU Account Managers and stakeholders on the response process to customer risk assessments, RFPs, and contract reviews from an Information security scope perspective.
- Assist in the investigation, resolution, and tracking of information security incidents as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science field
- Good knowledge of key Information security domains and controls (like Access Control, Operations Security, Physical Security, Human resource security, etc.) from ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Knowledge of other industry-standard risk, governance, and Information/Cyber security standard methodologies.
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT trends (Cloud computing) and associated security threats and risks.
- Should be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, support, and deliver on critical project deliverables and milestones.
- Passion for learning and excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexible to travel across locations/sites to drive Information security.
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cyient Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for intel||Apply for ping-identity|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for siemens|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.