DXC Technology has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Professional Security Compliance. A student from any discipline can apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
DXC Technology Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Post Name||Associate Professional Security Compliance|
|Salary||₹ 3.7 to ₹ 6.3 LPA|
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Professional Security Compliance.
- Assists in administering access control processes which may include badging, rights for accessing databases or other technology by adding or removing user names from access control lists to ensure/maintain the integrity of and safeguard information. Provides reports as necessary.
- Performs visitor control process to ensure that only authorized personnel are granted access to security information including badge requirements.
- Assists in producing and submitting appropriate government forms to ensure the proper guidance for the protection and handling of NSI and other security information.
- Reviews security procedures; assists in ensuring compliance with program requirements, policies, procedures and processes including personnel, physical and administrative security systems and security procedures associated with the accreditation of information systems.
- Assists in preparing and conducting security education briefings and sessions to ensure personnel are aware of individual security responsibilities.
- May maintain databases and perform file maintenance to ensure the integrity of the databases.
- Assists in investigating losses and security violations and recommends corrective actions. Implements approved course of action as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business management, criminal justice, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in security policies and procedures, information systems security, or computer operations
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Experience working with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
- Experience working with security systems and implementation procedures
- Possess a security clearance as required by contract or government regulations (i.e. at the Secret level and/or certified information security systems professional (CISSP) certification)
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact with team members, customers, management, and support personnel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of security systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for amazon||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.