Google is looking to hire for the post of UX Interaction Designer. A student from any discipline can apply for Google Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||UX Interaction Designer|
Apply for GS LAb
Apply for accenture
Apply for brambles
Apply for intel
Apply for wipro
Apply for unacademy
- Understand the genesis of business problems from researchers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Work with product managers, UX leads/managers, and developers to nail down the key objectives of what problem to solve, at what time frame, and what is the desired outcome.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and communicate underlying concepts that inspire design implementation.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features
- Currently enrolled in a B.Des/ M.Des degree/ diploma program in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design/ Visual Communication/ Interaction Design, Fine Arts or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Framer Studio, etc.)
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Strong design background in interaction and/or graphic design and/or motion design fundamentals.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical, creative and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual
- Ability to apply brand visual assets in a user interface context and understanding of user-centered design principles
- Familiarity with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.