Indian Navy has announced a job notification for the post of Short Service Commission Officer. A student from any discipline can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC Officer (IT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2023 and Below|
|Last Date||05 February 2023|
Apply for wipro
Apply for salesforce
Apply for upstox
Apply for SAP
Apply for dxc-technology
Apply for capgemini.
Indian Navy is hiring candidates for the Short Service Commission Officer (SSC) post.
- Educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence) OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
For NCC Candidates : NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
|Men and Women||70||02 Jul 1998
01 Jan 2004
- The selection process includes Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned on the website.
- For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- For candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered.
- For final year students pursuing MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks.
- Candidates declared fit in medical examination would be appointed subject to police verification and character verification & availability of vacancies in the entry.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for deloitte||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for hp||Apply for Netflix|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
- The probation period for SSC (IT) Officers is two years.
- The probation period will commence from the date of grant of the rank of Sub Lieutenant and will terminate after two years or on completion of initial training (whichever is later).
- During probation the officers are liable to be discharged in case of unsatisfactory performance at any stage.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training.
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates.