Mercedes Benz Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Intern for the Across India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Mercedes Benz. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Mercedes Benz Off Campus drive 2023:
|Company Name||Mercedes Benz|
|Salary||up to ₹35K/Month* (Glassdoor)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2024 / 2023|
|Last Date||15th June 2023|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023
- Develop public API for Automotive domain based on after sales process.
- Write unit test cases using mocking framework for API and services.
- Should have experience end-to-end implementation of java based web services or API development in last two years.
- Development experiences using spring boot framework and usage of Angular for UI.
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Should have hands on experience in API management software.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
Selection Process: Mercedes Benz Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Mercedes Benz:
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI) is the largest research and development centre for Mercedes-Benz Group AG outside of Germany. With over 26 years of innovation, MBRDI is contributing towards building the world’s most desirable cars, right here from India. Our mission – shape the future of sustainable mobility, one innovation at a time. MBRDI’s expertise includes developing new technologies like connected, autonomous and electric in the mobility world – driving digital acceleration, leading excellence in-car software and paving the way for sustainable mobility.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.