Amazon Work from Home is hiring for the post of Virtual Customer Service. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Virtual Customer Service|
|Salary||up to ₹30K/Month*|
|Batch||2023 and below|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
- Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Virtual Customer Service.
- You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Amazon Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|