Nokia has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Nokia Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Apply for Quest Global
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Nokia is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Should have very good understanding of Ethernet /GPON / DSL/ Networking systems.
- Must have in depth knowledge of L2 switching architecture and protocols
- Ethernet, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VALN, ARP, MAC
- Must have strong understanding and working knowledge of either of these protocols or in multiple protocols DHCP, PPP, IGMP, LACP, 802.1x, QoS.
- Should have experience in testing on any of the networking devices (Switch/router) in above protocols, setting up test topologies to verify protocol implementation, scaling limits or performance.
- Experience working (manual and automation) with Access Equipment (DSLAM, GPON, Aggregators) or any networking product (Switches, Routers etc.)
- Experience and very strong knowledge in Test Case Designing, Test Planning and various test methodology.
- Should have good knowledge of SDLC/PDLC and bug/fault report life cycle.
- Must possess outstanding problem solving skills in diagnosing and helping in resolution of customer issues.
- Should have worked with traffic tools like Spirent, Ixia, Router tester etc for end to end traffic testing. (Preferably Spirent products).
- Should be passionate about Testing.
- should good knowledge on devOPS priciples, tools and techniques and hands on experience on the same
- Configuration Management knowledge is mandatory.
- Should have experience in Kubernetes and other Cloud technology
- Experience in Working of Elastic Search, Kibana
- Experience and very strong knowledge in logstach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Comp Science/IT/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom from any stream.
- Experience in the development of automated Test Cases/Suites using python, Python, Perl, Shell scripting, and its maintenance.
- Exposure to automated regression run and result analysis can be considered.
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nokia selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Nokia Salary for freshers?
The average 13 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|