Comcast Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Development Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Comcast off campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Comcast Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Development Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 10 LPA*|
Comcast is hiring candidates for the post of Development Engineer
- Develop and manage highly efficient CI/CD pipelines for systems.
- Drives the continuous improvement of deployed systems by consistently looking for ways to improve efficiency of deployment process and reduce costs.
- Works with the stakeholders to understand requirements and setup infrastructure and CI/CD.
- Diagnoses, performs root cause analysis, and resolves technical issues.
- Possess the ability to rapidly grasp new technologies and abstractions and apply them in a meaningful way.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any programming language, Python preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with Application deployment & operations following the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience in building CI/CD Pipelines with Concourse, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Work experience with Linux operating system.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience in DevOps tools like Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Experience with version control, GitHub preferred.
- Manage infrastructure resources (load balancers, web servers, etc.) setup, configuration, and automation including configuration management tools.
- Good Problem Solving and debugging skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Comcast is a Telecommunications company founded on 28 June 1963 in Mississippi, United States. The headquarters of the firm is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Ralph J. Roberts is the establisher of the organization. US$116.39 billion is the firm revenue.
How to Apply for Comcast Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary for the Development Engineer position at Comcast?
The expected salary for the Development Engineer position is ₹10 LPA.
What is the experience requirement for this role?
Both fresher and experienced candidates with 0-2 years of experience are eligible for the Development Engineer position.
What are the educational eligibility criteria for the Development Engineer position?
A Bachelor’s Degree from any stream is required for the Development Engineer position.
What are the key job responsibilities of a Development Engineer at Comcast?
Responsibilities include developing solutions for difficult applications, promoting change using engineering concepts, serving as a technical resource, contributing to hands-on engineering, and working on projects to achieve desired results.
What are the preferred skills for the Development Engineer role?
Preferred skills include a commitment to quality, including security and performance, and strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.