HSBC has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. A student from the Computer discipline can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HSBC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA*|
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Work on Java Spring framework based Self Service Portal for Event Management enhancements to web interface and develop new capabilities along with API development
- Develop ServiceNow API based integration with other Event management and wider Service management products
- Support automation of manual tasks related to Event management products from Interlink ASI and BMC TrueSight Operations Management(TSOM) to develop automation, API’s and drive self service.
- To provide follow the sun support along with Level 3 production support on rotation
- Support ServiceNow migration and develop integration utilities to support Event management products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Java and J2EE ( 1- 3 years)
- Python scripting (1 – 2 year)
- Shell Scripting (1– 2 year)
- API Development (1-3 years)
- BMC TrueSight Operations Manager(TSOM) ( 1-3)
- Interlink ASI product experience ( 1-2)
- ServiceNow Experience ( 1-3)
- Splunk ITSI ( or any other AIOps product) ( 1-2)
- Good to have C/C++, Python skills
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second-largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas,
|Apply for amazon||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
HSBC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HSBC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HSBC Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|