HSBC has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. A student from the Computer discipline can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HSBC Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Trainee Software Engineer|
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Design and implement web applications which utilise the Flask framework .
- Write a wide variety of unit tests to ensure the code is meeting the software design requirements.
- Ensure the Python code is written to a high standard.
- Refactor old Python and Flask code to ensure it follows modern principles and ways of implementation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the requirements of web application
- Ability to learn quickly, especially different python libraries
- Knowledge of how to implement python library benefits for web applications.
- Communication skills for interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Write clear and concise documentation of the intention behind code.
- Identify and fix code where bugs have been identified.
- Ensure both front and back code is operating as expected
- Critical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at writing Python and the Flask framework
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second-largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas,
|Apply for amazon||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
HSBC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HSBC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HSBC Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|