North Western Railway is looking to hire for the post of Act Apprenticeship. A student from various disciplines can apply for Southern Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||North Western|
|Qualification||10th Pass/ ITI|
|Last Date||10th February 2023|
Also, Apply For
- The candidate must have passed 10 class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board.
- ITI Pass in relevant trade
- Candidate should possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC, and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
There are total of 2026Posts available in this recruitment.The categories are given below:
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM), Ajmer||413|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM), Bikaner||423|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM), Jaipur||494|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM), Jodhpur||404|
|B.T.C. Carriage, Ajmer||126|
|B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer||65|
|Carriage Works Shop, Bikaner||31|
|Carriage Works Shop, Jodhpur||70|
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th and ITI in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Application Fees :
- Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The application fee has to be paid in Online mode only.