HCL has announced a job notification for the post of Support Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for HCL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Uber Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Support Associate|
|Salary||₹ 3.5 LPA*|
Apply for Quest Global
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
HCL is hiring candidates for the post of Support Associate.
- To document all the defined processes and the methods of resolving the ticket, troubleshooting, etc.
- To interface with customers for ticket clarification or resolution
- To troubleshoot and resolve tickets raised by the clients.
- To update myself on the latest technologies and related areas
- Any Graduation from any stream
- 0-2.5 Years of work experience
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. HCL continues to grow its strong presence in India contributing to the cause of nation-building through advanced technology solutions. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 200
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.