PwC has announced a job notification for the post of Advisory Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for PwC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PwC Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Advisory Associate|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Apply for amazon
Apply for hawkins
Apply for IBM
Apply for deloitte
Apply for tech-mahindra
Apply for angel-broking
PwC is hiring candidates for the post of Advisory Associate.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- MBA Finance/CFA/C.A.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Completed a professional qualification in accounting or finance and understands financial accounting concepts.
- Working knowledge of Analytical tools like Power Suite
- Review of Financial Due Diligence reports (along with supporting MS-Excel datapacks) and valuations reports within the Quality Review Services
- Interpreting data and analyzing results along with visualizing data insights using tools like MS Office
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY